We treat any student grievance as important feedback to us. We have staff assigned to manage student welfare including handling grievances and complaints and have a system and procedures to tackle these issues.
1) For any complaint or grievance - whether it is verbally lodged; or by letter; fax or email or after regular monitoring, we will document the nature of grievance, complaint and given an interim acknowledgement that the matter is being investigated. The Student Care Executive will acknowledge the complaint within 1 day.
2) The Student Care Executive will be required to conduct the necessary investigation to establish the circumstance and facts of the case and forward his/her recommendation to the School Director. The latter will verify and decide whether there are basis to accept or dismiss the complaint/grievance.
3) The School Director will then offer a solution to the student not later than (7) days. If the students accepts the solution, no further action will be pursued expect record and file the proceedings for completed action.
4) If the student declined the solution offered by School Director, the complaint will be referred to a higher- level the CEO who will review the case and offer a second solution. All these proceedings would be completed within 14 days and complainant is kept informed of the status.
5) If the student still refuses to accept the latest solution and before the maximum of 21 days (from date of his complaint), we will suggest that the matter be referred for third party mediation, i.e. Case Mediation Centre or Ministry of Higher Education for a resolution as an alternative to legal action / proceedings.
NOTE: Proceedings from the beginning of a complaint/grievance are recorded in our Complaint Log that provides information on nature of complaint / grievance and time taken to resolve it.